The power structure of the cabal is entirely based on keeping people ignorant about key facts. They know very well that if the majority of the population learns the truth about what they are doing, their rule comes to an end and the pyramid of evil collapses. This is why they do everything they can, sparing no expenses, to manipulate public knowledge and opinions. They own the mass media outlets and allow no critical true information to leak to people via these channels.
Then there is the internet, which “appears” to be an uncontrolled platform of information exchange. If the cabal would do nothing about this, then it would be indeed a great threat to their world domination, and a liberating agent for the masses. The puppet masters are not fools, and they are working hard to infiltrate, subvert, disinform, and control all the websites that spread critical information and are sufficiently popular to pose a real threat to them. If we want to succeed with the liberation of truth from the prison of suppression, this is a very important fact that we must know.
Fake alternative news gurus and websites pop up everywhere heavily advertised by big money. They dominate the google results, while the rest, the small and genuine presenters of the truth are pushed out of pubic view. The new artificial “stars” of truth movement (like Alex Jones, New Age websites etc.) are the controlled opposition designed to deceive and sidetrack the attention of people into less important subjects, and lull them into rosy dreams of “everything is going to be OK”.
The alternative news forums are also infiltrated by their agents to subvert and spread disinformation. RMN is not an exception, and if the reader looks around here carefully he/she can recognize who they are. Most of the time the disinfo-agents stay hidden behind the mask of posting and supporting correct information that has been already revealed by others, and therefore by them reposting those, they will not cause more harm to the cabal. This is how they stay hidden as long as they can, and gain the trust of the readers. But sooner or later they will have to do what is their job, namely to spread disempowering concepts, debunk dangerous subjects, and sidetrack the attention into trivial matters.
Since the number of alternative news sites has dramatically increased lately, the cabal has to increase his army of disinfo-agents. Consequently, the expertise of the less gifted agents is not sufficient to keep the operation unnoticed. With some cleaver prodding and lead we can make them jump out from the bushes and reveal their agendas. One of them has just done that, while others and I opposed his attacks and resisted the operation. Some of his supporters have also shown their true face.
Sometimes even some “useful idiots” also act as voluntary disinformation agents, despite them not getting paid for doing this. Why do they do this? Well, out of sheer stupidity and hidden personal agendas, thirst for popularity, etc. Keep your eyes open and note who stands for what agenda.
Here is a list of 6 tactics of disinformation in a sequence of prevalence practiced here lately:
19. Ignore proof presented, demand impossible proofs. This is perhaps a variant of the “play dumb” rule. Regardless of what material may be presented by an opponent in public forums, claim the material irrelevant and demand proof that is impossible for the opponent to come by (it may exist, but not be at his disposal, or it may be something which is known to be safely destroyed or withheld, such as a murder weapon). In order to completely avoid discussing issues may require you to categorically deny and be critical of media or books as valid sources, deny that witnesses are acceptable, or even deny that statements made by government or other authorities have any meaning or relevance.
20. False evidence. Whenever possible, introduce new facts or clues designed and manufactured to conflict with opponent presentations as useful tools to neutralize sensitive issues or impede resolution. This works best when the crime was designed with contingencies for the purpose, and the facts cannot be easily separated from the fabrications.
9. Play Dumb. No matter what evidence or logical argument is offered, avoid discussing issues with denial they have any credibility, make any sense, provide any proof, contain or make a point, have logic, or support a conclusion. Mix well for maximum effect.
14. Demand complete solutions. Avoid the issues by requiring opponents to solve the crime at hand completely, a ploy which works best for items qualifying for rule 10.
15. Fit the facts to alternate conclusions. This requires creative thinking unless the crime was planned with contingency conclusions in place.
5. Sidetrack opponents with name calling and ridicule. This is also known as the primary attack the messenger ploy, though other methods qualify as variants of that approach. Associate opponents with unpopular titles such as “kooks”, “right-wing”, “liberal”, “left-wing”, “terrorists”, “conspiracy buffs”, “radicals”, “militia”, “racists”, “religious fanatics”, “sexual deviates”, and so forth. This makes others shrink from support out of fear of gaining the same label, and you avoid dealing with issues.
The full list of Twenty-Five Rules of Disinformation can be found at: