And in addition to having your house destroyed by fires and explosions, you also have the EMF crap. Recently we had a power surge in Stockton that caused a whole bunch of smart meters to blow up, and Hell knows how much damage was done to the houses, since I didn't read any of the articles. Mass casualties can happen too. I'd spread this everywhere, and also send it to your bottom-feeding parasitic politicians. Get disconnected if you can. We don't have anymore CFL bulbs in our place. After they burnt out, we never replaced them. Only half the flat is lit now, but it's better than getting poisoned by those horrid things.
Oh, we had a halogen bulb burn up once; so don't use those. We lucked out it didn't take the building with it. Glad we have an incandescent supply place a half mile away. If we didn't, we'd be getting 'NEWCANDESCENT' bulbs.