I find that Judges practice of excluding Prior Convictions is unjustified and irrational. However, Prior Convictions alone, are not sufficient to convict until paired with credible evidence of present Crime.
'Past behavior' is being ignored by the courts as a key to present behavior 'character', 'intent' or 'state of mind'.
I agree that the purpose of excluding Prejudicial or Racial data is to prevent 'The State' from railroading a person based solely on Ethnicity. But, 'This person' has a history of committing 'this act', is in no way, disparagement against an
Here's the wrong thinking.
Trump or his company has been a defendant in 1450 Cases.
160 of these cases resulted in 'Settlements'. 38 Resulted
in Guilt. (Though we may believe Bribery or Corruption as reasons
for acquittal, I would use Rule 406 'Habit, Routine, Practice' to establish that
1) Trump has utilized listening devices in Private Life
2) Trump has a pattern of misleading the Court
3) Trump conviction (any) supports Trump may have a history of lying
4) Trump's pattern of involvement in too many Courts points to likely unstable or criminal conduct and justifies Supbeona's on White House Records and Staff to help Obstruction Case
I would reverse the charges, and say CIA is Foreign. Any
payments to domestic Media Outlets or having someone on
the payroll amounts to a form of Bribery and Corruption,
which is their bread-and-butter.
There is a corruption law that should cover 'media influence'.
DrudgeReport resides in Arkansas, where there are no specific Corruption Laws. That in itself is troublesome. It may be
a 'State of Corruption'
FEC may be able to get Drudge on 'pay-for-play' on other State
Arkansas -Election Law (4)
Arkansas - Criminal Simulation
In this case, Drudge media outlet is using the rubric 'Conservative Outlet' as cover for Corruption. The same may be true for Conservatives FOX, Rush
Limbaugh, as NPR, CBS CNN for liberals. (see below)
'Stories' placed by Public Relation enterprises as news, could fall under Corruption. I would look to PR Client associations as a starting point.
Let's put in a Fix.
FIX: All stories placed by Public Relations Firms in concert
with a News Outlet, must be attributed to the Firm,within the piece itself.
California where Facebook has Headquarters, has corruption laws,
but I don't know if they will stick.
My findings. Court improperly excluded Relevant Testimony.
Judge/Pennsylvania may be corrupt. Cosby is guilty of violation of 325.
' § 3125. Aggravated indecent assault.
(a) Offenses defined.--Except as provided in sections 3121 (relating to rape), 3122.1 (relating to statutory sexual assault), 3123 (relating to involuntary deviate sexual intercourse) and 3124.1 (relating to sexual assault), a person who engages in penetration, however slight, of the genitals or anus of a complainant with a part of the person's body for any purpose other than good faith medical, hygienic or law enforcement procedures commits aggravated indecent assault if:
(1) the person does so without the complainant's consent;
(2) the person does so by forcible compulsion;
(3) the person does so by threat of forcible compulsion that would prevent resistance by a person of reasonable resolution;
(4) the complainant is unconscious or the person knows that the complainant is unaware that the penetration is occurring;
(5) the person has substantially impaired the complainant's power to appraise or control his or her conduct by administering or employing, without the knowledge of the complainant, drugs, intoxicants or other means for the purpose of preventing resistance;
(6) the complainant suffers from a mental disability which renders him or her incapable of consent;
(7) the complainant is less than 13 years of age; or
(8) the complainant is less than 16 years of age and the person is four or more years older than the complainant and the complainant and the person are not married to each other.'
As for sentencing, was it a 'Second Story Job', A Swindle?
I am inclined to imprison Cosby for the time between any assault and when Payment was made to any defendent (I heard 8 months). I would also go for Pecuniary damages, because they are knowing Adults under his employ. Nothing was taken from their physical premises that amounts to 15 years of loss.