I think it is time to repost the rules everyone agreed to when they joined CGI. I'm fairly laid back about the rules and for good reason. I want you to feel comfortable posting your thoughts, feelings and dreams but 'direct' attacks or threats of physical violence are a mega no-no..
I don't take banning a member lightly. It leaves an awful feeling inside..
99% of you I have no problem with and you've become like an extended family to me .. The other 1%..... well......... :-)
Snip of the Rules:
There will be one hard and fast rule...
NO AD HOMINEM ATTACKS ON OTHER POSTERS
Anyone who attacks other posters will be banned.
Things that are not allowed:
Porn, cartoon porn, sexually charged images
Obscenities or sexually charged language!
Links to Pornographic webpages
Hate for hate's sake
Cartoon hate directed at any race or religion
Jokes directed at any race or religion for the purpose of demeanig and degrading another race or religion
Racist articles whose only purpose is to put down another race
Mean spirited attacks on the other posters in The Rumor Mill News CGI Media Room
If you disagree with something that is said, you can either e-mail the author or post information which gives another point of view. The purposeful trashing and smearing of a fellow poster will not be allowed.
No Ad Hominem attacks... you can attack the work... NOT the person!!
If you do attack the work, please do it in a professional way... not a bitter, mean spirited way!
Those who ONLY post to attack other agents will quickly be banned!
THREATS AGAINST ANYONE OR PERCEIVED THREATS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.
By clicking Submit Application below, I certify that:
I have reached the age of reason;
I am sound of mind and strong of stomach;
I have taken and passed THE PSYCHOPATH TEST
I did not join just to cause trouble;
I am not a prima donna;
I will not talk down or condescend to my colleagues, friends and family members here in the Readers Room;
I am acquainted with the information posted on Rumor Mill News and therefore won't assume the readers and other posters are ill-informed retards who are just waiting to be educated by me;