Sharia Law Sharia Law in America Sharia Law in Europe
Sharia Law UK Sharia Law in Saudi Arabia Sharia Law in Canada
Sharia Law - List of Key Rules
Sharia law is the law of Islam. The Sharia (also spelled Shariah or Shari'a) law is cast from the actions and words of Muhammad, which are called "Sunnah," and the Quran, which he dictated. Sharia law itself cannot be altered but the interpretation of Sharia law, called "figh," by imams is given some latitude (see Hitler and Islam).
Shariah lawAs a legal system, Sharia law is exceptionally broad. While other legal codes regulate public behavior, Sharia law regulates public behavior, private behavior and even private beliefs. Of all legal systems in the world today, Sharia law is the most intrusive and restrictive, especially against women. According to Sharia law:
• Theft is punishable by amputation of the right hand (above).
• Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
• Criticizing Muhammad or denying that he is a prophet is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Allah, the god of Islam is punishable by death.
• A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
• A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
• Girls' clitoris should be cut (Muhammad's words, Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
• A woman can have 1 husband, who can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.
• A man can beat his wife for insubordination.
• A man can unilaterally divorce his wife; a woman needs her husband's consent to divorce.
• A divorced wife loses custody of all children over 6 years of age or when they exceed it.
• Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman.
• A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
• A woman's testimony in court, allowed in property cases, carries ½ the weight of a man's.
• A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits.
• A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah (upheaval). (That is NOT in the Koran. I mean, come on! Where is this crap from?)
• A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
• Meat to eat must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah - i.e., be "Halal".
• Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.
Link I got this from:
Does this sound like something Source would want?
I think NOT. I'd hardly call this something that's gonna glue the universe together again. It's more likely to shred it, and chicks raise their crotch droppings to this abomination?
What's a person who perpetuates this worth?
By the way, how many Muslims intrinsically agree with this crap? Half my ancestry is Muslim, and me thinks my living relatives whom I have disavowed would think this is NUTS! Also, last I heard; my stepmother ruled her roost, but she is the smarter one in that marriage. (One day my sperm donor whacked her, so she took a knife to him and threatened to kill him if he did it again. Never happened again. I think she became official head of household that day. Hmmmm. Reminds me of one of my own 'incidents' in life.) That's a Muslim marriage that was arranged, by the way. They're of Albanian ancestry.
Not too many countries go by this, from what I know. The nutter land of KSA, but like the long lost Harry Zanedin (Aladdin) refused to accept wasabiism. . .I mean wahhabiism as Islam, anyway. (The Muslims I know can't stand them, one telling me in other words they are elitist garbage. My paraphrase. . .not that all Saudis are that way, but. . .)
Gods, and give this list to a Sufi. Wouldn't surprise me if most of them threw it into a fire or something.
I can't go on a Muslim bashing trip since I've known a lot of them, worked with some in the past, work with several of them now, and they're all cool. But I will say, beware of people whose country you bombed into the stone age, along with killing tons of their relatives, who are out for revenge in the easiest way they can get it.
What's going on now reminds me of the Crusades in the opposite direction, and unlike Europe, the educated Middle Easterners know damn well what happened. And google Saladin, huh? Now that was a fine example of a human being. Also, remember what Khaddafi did for his people, and his country. And Muhammed Ali? He was Muslim. My flat mate also has a disabled Pagan brother who a Muslim dude from Iran is taking care of unconditionally.
Let's take everyone on an individual basis, huh?
Asalaam alaikum, Shalom, Peace be unto you, Namaste, and may Vasuki lick your noses, from a Neo-Cathar/Pagan.
These guys seem terrified of the chick. And through discarded programming, non-compliance, and becoming a liability by fighting dirty and thinking the Samson Option way, the chick can regain her power in any culture. Yes, quite a few would be involuntarily transferred to the next realm; but what's freedom worth?
Example. I wrote a story called, 'Nothing Left to Lose'. It took place in the Middle East. The protagonist was a chick who just gave birth to a baby resulting from rape by the abusive husband she couldn't stand. She immediately killed her son after birth, and set the house on fire. That was a bit extreme, but ya know what I mean?